Renata Krok, BSc (Hons), University of London
DHP (Adv), MAPHP (Acc) , MNRPC (Acc), CNHC, BWRT (Advanced),
I am a qualified and registered therapist, providing support and remedies to Clients,
using Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, Hypno-psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT),
and BrainWorking Recursive Therapy (BWRT) and Sequent Repatterning Therapy (SRT).
If you feel that therapy may benefit you, then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a free initial consultation. I am located in West London, Chiswick.
I have completed and passed courses in:
• Advanced Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy (DHP Adv.)
• Diploma in Hypnoanalysis (Advanced)
• Advance Analytical Hypno-Psychotherapy (Certificated)
• Specialist Diploma in Psycho-sexual disorders
• Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Academy for Continued Hypnosis Education)
• Registered SymbioDynamics™ Consultant
• WSN Plus Counsellor (Level 2)
• BrainWorking Recursive Therapy® BWRT® Certified Advanced practitioner
• Sequent Repatterning Therapy for Misophonia
I am registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, (CNHC)
for hypnotherapy. The CNHC was established with government support to regulate
I am an Accredited Member of The Association for Professional Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
As a member of APHP I am bound by a Strict Code of Ethics and expected to
maintain a high professional standard. I am also committed to continual professional
development in order to provide safe, confidential and up to date therapy.
Accredited Member of The National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors.
All NRPC psychotherapists and counsellors are experienced practitioners who are
subject to strict conditions of membership.
I am also a member of and listed on:
Hypnotherapy Directory, www.hypnotherapy-directory.org.uk